Like us on Facebook
Round 11: Knights vs Broncos Highlights
The Brisbane Broncos have embarrassed the Knights 31-18 in Newcastle thanks to an incredible second-half blitz, despite missing six of their players to Queensland Origin duty.
Tim Moltzen will miss between four and six weeks after scans revealed he won’t need surgery, while TIm Simona will be sidelined indefinitely with his latest ankle injury.
Titans luckless hooker Beau Falloon will undergo surgery this afternoon on a dislocated wrist suffered in a training mishap this morning and is likely to be sidelined for six weeks or more.
Super League side Wakefield have announced that prop Lopini Paea has left them with immediate effect and is to return to Australia.
It’s not only the fans reacting to Mitchell Pearce’s return to the Origin cauldron! If you haven’t seen Hitler’s reaction, then you must watch it now.
The future of Queensland Rugby League looks to be in big, strong, safe hands. Check out some of the best hits, tackles, steps and tries from this year’s Mal Meninga Cup.
Cameron Smith will come under the scrutiny from the Match Review Committee after repeatedly striking Rabbitohs hooker Issac Luke in the head during the latter stages of their 16-12 win.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on May 25, 2015 | 18 CommentsDespite being under contract with the Red Devils until the end of 2017, Salford are keen to dispense with the services of New Zealand international full-back Kevin Locke.
- Posted on May 25, 2015 | 19 CommentsThe Brisbane Broncos’ stocks for tonight’s important clash with Newcastle have been further eroded by the withdrawal of Dale Copley.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 15 CommentsQueensland coach Mal Meninga has confirmed Greg Inglis will play Wednesday night's State of Origin opener in Sydney after the recovering centre emerged from quarantine on Sunday.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 21 CommentsDarcy Lussick is so on the outer at Parramatta it appears there's no way back, with suggestions by those close to him feel the Eels are trying to push him out this year through a breach of contract.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 24 CommentsThe guessing game over Daly Cherry-Evans' NRL future won't go away - and it seems the Manly playmaker again only has himself to blame.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 18 CommentsForever young forward Willie Mason is negotiating to sign a new one-year deal with the Sea Eagles that will see him play in the NRL when he is 36.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 7 CommentsIt's the kind of news that could make NSW fans rejoice, Greg Inglis has been in hospital on a drip, and remains a touch-and-go prospect for Wednesday's Origin opener.