Like us on Facebook
Salary cap forces Saints shake-up
The St George Illawarra Dragons are attempting to offload and restructure the club’s playing roster with the club $500,000 and $600,000 over their cap for next season.
The Melbourne Storm are “aggressively” on the hunt for a new front-rower following the shock early retirement of premiership forward Bryan Norrie.
The Gold Coast Titans are now in the market for Broncos fullback Josh Hoffman after the shock departure of halves Albert Kelly and Maurice Blair to the Super League.
Raiders recruit Josh Hodgson may be on the cusp of his first English jersey, but he hopes he doesn’t play in his homeland again and wants to finish his career in the NRL.
Fiji’s Semi Kunatani has demonstrated exactly why you don’t start showboating BEFORE you’ve scored a try with this embarrassing fail. Click here to watch!
Tempers flared between the Junior Kangaroos and Junior Kiwis as the two sides faced-off – literally – during a pre-game haka. Click here to watch the action!
St Helens beat Wigan 14-6 in the Super League Grand Final but a sickening act of violence has been the talking point.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on October 20, 2014 | No CommentsKangaroos skipper Cameron Smith has questioned the fairness of NRL boss David Smith's discretionary power to top up contracts of stars thinking of leaving the sport.
- Posted on October 20, 2014 | No CommentsCowboys centre Tautau Moga has been arrested following a wild night in a Brisbane nightclub after it is understood Samoan players fought with another group of men.
- Posted on October 19, 2014 | 1 CommentA Sydney Roosters source has told the Daily Telegraph star forward Frank-Paul Nuʻuausala was not involved in a fight which allegedly broke a man’s nose last night.
- Posted on October 18, 2014 | No CommentsThe Gold Coast Titans have agreed to release Albert Kelly and Maurice Blair to take up the opportunity to play together at Super League club Hull KR in 2015.
- Posted on October 17, 2014 | No CommentsKangaroos superstar Greg Inglis says he seriously considered a rich offer from French rugby union this year and remains open to a code switch.
- Posted on October 17, 2014 | No CommentsBlake Ferguson has had a screw removed from his badly broken left ankle and has resumed running in the hope of returning to the NRL with the Roosters in 2015.