Like us on Facebook
Here’s our Team of the Week following the completion of Round 7 of the 2015 NRL season. Who was your stand out player of the round?
Cradle snatching NRL clubs are targeting the Brisbane Broncos nursery with five of the club’s best young players being headhunted.
Newcastle CEO Matt Gidley will sit down with brother Kurt and his manager George Mimis in the next fortnight to discuss the Knights captain’s playing future.
Andrew Fifita is facing six weeks on the sidelines after being slugged with a grade three dangerous throw charge, while Tyson Frizell will miss two games with a careless high tackle charge.
He’s the emerging Canberra Raiders prop tagged the “Wrecking Ball” and rival NRL clubs are now circling after his reserve grade highlights went viral last week.
Adam Reynolds’s field goal attempt saw James Graham take out the half-back’s leg, resulting in a penalty enabling the Rabbitohs to steal the win. Was it the correct call though?
More News And Rumours
- Posted on April 21, 2015 | 2 CommentsNewcastle Knights forward Robbie Rochow will be sidelined for approximately eight weeks after having back surgery in Newcastle on Monday.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 19 CommentsKieran Foran has no plans to renege on his Parramatta deal, declaring: “I am comfortable and happy with my decision.”
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 8 CommentsThe Broncos have received some good news today after it was revealed Alex Glenn will not require facial surgery but the international forward will still spend time on the sideline due to the injury.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 36 CommentsThe Parramatta Eels have today announced the signing of Beau Scott to the club for the next three seasons after being granted a release by the Newcastle Knights.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 2 CommentsThe Newcastle Knights have announced that they have released Beau Scott from his contract beyond season 2015 on compassionate grounds.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 19 CommentsThe South Sydney Rabbitohs are considering throwing former Gold Coast Titans bad boy Paul Carter a lifeline for the rest of the season.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 5 CommentsScans have today confirmed that Jared Waerea-Hargreaves suffered a pectoral muscle strain in the Round 7 match against Melbourne and will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks.
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 21 CommentsThe Daly Cherry-Evans controversy just won’t go away, with the Manly star failing to categorically deny that he is considering backflipping on the Titans
- Posted on April 20, 2015 | 27 CommentsYour word is your bond. That’s Cooper Cronk’s approach to NRL contracts amid speculation that Origin teammate Daly Cherry-Evans is considering backflipping on a deal to join the Titans.
- Posted on April 19, 2015 | 76 CommentsAndrew Johns has come out with a left-field suggestion for the Blues five-eighth role, backing Greg Bird or Josh Dugan to partner Mitchell Pearce in the halves.