Like us on Facebook
Melbourne Storm outside back Justin O’Neill has signed a two-year contract with the North Queensland Cowboys, boosting the club’s backline strength ahead of 2015.
With his pathway to the NRL blocked by the likes of James Maloney and Mitchell Pearce, highly-rated 21-year-old five-eighth Samisoni Langi is considering a move to Cronulla.
The Sydney Roosters have announced the signing of Blake Ferguson to a one-year deal commencing in 2015, following confirmation his registration had been accepted.
At the beginning of the year, NRL CEO Dave Smith set an average crowd figure of 16,500 per game. Would your club survive if that target was life or death?
The Wests Tigers have announced the re-signing of back-rower Lamar Liolevave until the end of the 2016 season. Liolevave will join the full-time NRL squad in 2015.
In 2014, there were some amazing put downs by the wingers, with Brett Morris featuring in a number of spectacular aerial efforts! CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
More News And Rumours
- Posted on December 20, 2014 | No CommentsWayne Beavis, Trent Merrin's manager, says the Dragons reneged on the amount in the original offer and he has begun talks with rival clubs.
- Posted on December 20, 2014 | No CommentsEnglish Championship side the Featherstone Rovers have announced the signing of Bulldogs utility Reni Maitua on a two-year deal.
- Posted on December 18, 2014 | No CommentsThe Melbourne Storm have announced the immediate signing of Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs forward Dale Finucane to a three-year deal.
- Posted on December 18, 2014 | No CommentsAs Hull FC continue their preparations ahead of the 2015 season, skipper Gareth Ellis knows he faces another tough campaign in which he will have a massive role to play.
- Posted on December 17, 2014 | No CommentsDespite speculation he's homesick and being linked with a move to the Sydney Roosters, five-eighth Aidan Sezer says he is keen to extend his tenure on the Gold Coast.