Like us on Facebook
Bird says he thought about quitting
Greg Bird admits he considered quitting the game after he became engulfed in another rugby league scandal. The renowned hard man’s world plunged into uncertainty […]
Queensland coach Mal Meninga has confirmed Greg Inglis will play Wednesday night’s State of Origin opener in Sydney after the recovering centre emerged from quarantine on Sunday.
The constant pain of being separated from his young children and partner could force Blues enforcer James Tamou to quit the Cowboys at the end of this season.
Darcy Lussick is so on the outer at Parramatta it appears there’s no way back, with suggestions by those close to him feel the Eels are trying to push him out this year through a breach of contract.
It’s not only the fans reacting to Mitchell Pearce’s return to the Origin cauldron! If you haven’t seen Hitler’s reaction, then you must watch it now.
The future of Queensland Rugby League looks to be in big, strong, safe hands. Check out some of the best hits, tackles, steps and tries from this year’s Mal Meninga Cup.
Cameron Smith will come under the scrutiny from the Match Review Committee after repeatedly striking Rabbitohs hooker Issac Luke in the head during the latter stages of their 16-12 win.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 17 CommentsThe guessing game over Daly Cherry-Evans' NRL future won't go away - and it seems the Manly playmaker again only has himself to blame.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 14 CommentsForever young forward Willie Mason is negotiating to sign a new one-year deal with the Sea Eagles that will see him play in the NRL when he is 36.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 7 CommentsIt's the kind of news that could make NSW fans rejoice, Greg Inglis has been in hospital on a drip, and remains a touch-and-go prospect for Wednesday's Origin opener.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 11 CommentsA shoulder injury to off-contract Wests Tigers utility Tim Moltzen during Saturday’s NSW Cup game against Wyong has left his career in the balance.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 2 CommentsNew Zealand Warriors prop Sam Rapira will be joining the Huddersfield Giants on a two-year deal from 2016.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 29 CommentsThe Parramatta Eels will challenge the NRL's ruling on salary cap breaches, club chairman Steve Sharp has announced.
- Posted on May 22, 2015 | 72 CommentsAll 8 clubs have named their teams for Round 11, with the Cowboys, Broncos and Bulldogs all having to make major changes due to players away on rep duty.
- Posted on May 22, 2015 | 12 CommentsHere’s our previews and tips for all the Round 11 matches. Have you done your tips yet? Leave them in the comments below for those who are still deciding.
- Posted on May 22, 2015 | 9 CommentsHere's our Power Rankings after Round 10 of the 2015 NRL season. Which club has surprised you the most so far this season? And who has been the biggest disappointment?
- Posted on May 22, 2015 | 21 CommentsParramatta are insistent their salary cap drama will not stand between them acquiring star signings Kieran Foran and Beau Scott next year.