Like us on Facebook
Despite being under contract with the Red Devils until the end of 2017, Salford are keen to dispense with the services of New Zealand international full-back Kevin Locke.
The Brisbane Broncos’ stocks for tonight’s important clash with Newcastle have been further eroded by the withdrawal of Dale Copley.
Nathan Friend wants to continue his playing career beyond this year but has discounted an off-field role once he finally hangs up his boots.
It’s not only the fans reacting to Mitchell Pearce’s return to the Origin cauldron! If you haven’t seen Hitler’s reaction, then you must watch it now.
The future of Queensland Rugby League looks to be in big, strong, safe hands. Check out some of the best hits, tackles, steps and tries from this year’s Mal Meninga Cup.
Cameron Smith will come under the scrutiny from the Match Review Committee after repeatedly striking Rabbitohs hooker Issac Luke in the head during the latter stages of their 16-12 win.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 14 CommentsGreg Bird admits he considered quitting the game after he became engulfed in another rugby league scandal.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 14 CommentsQueensland coach Mal Meninga has confirmed Greg Inglis will play Wednesday night's State of Origin opener in Sydney after the recovering centre emerged from quarantine on Sunday.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 13 CommentsThe constant pain of being separated from his young children and partner could force Blues enforcer James Tamou to quit the Cowboys at the end of this season.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 19 CommentsDarcy Lussick is so on the outer at Parramatta it appears there's no way back, with suggestions by those close to him feel the Eels are trying to push him out this year through a breach of contract.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 22 CommentsThe guessing game over Daly Cherry-Evans' NRL future won't go away - and it seems the Manly playmaker again only has himself to blame.
- Posted on May 24, 2015 | 18 CommentsForever young forward Willie Mason is negotiating to sign a new one-year deal with the Sea Eagles that will see him play in the NRL when he is 36.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 7 CommentsIt's the kind of news that could make NSW fans rejoice, Greg Inglis has been in hospital on a drip, and remains a touch-and-go prospect for Wednesday's Origin opener.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 12 CommentsA shoulder injury to off-contract Wests Tigers utility Tim Moltzen during Saturday’s NSW Cup game against Wyong has left his career in the balance.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 2 CommentsNew Zealand Warriors prop Sam Rapira will be joining the Huddersfield Giants on a two-year deal from 2016.
- Posted on May 23, 2015 | 29 CommentsThe Parramatta Eels will challenge the NRL's ruling on salary cap breaches, club chairman Steve Sharp has announced.