Like us on Facebook
Kennedy set to leave but Barba could stay
Brisbane front rower Martin Kennedy won’t be at the club in 2015 but Ben Barba is likely to remain after his management rubbished reports linking him to Cronulla.
The St George Illawarra Dragons’ salary cap strain has claimed its first victim with prop Jack Stockwell expected to be granted a release to join Newcastle Knights.
Cronulla Sharks chief executive Steve Noyce has been made redundant as part of an overhaul of the club’s management structure.
Broncos reject Josh Hoffman has been rushed into the New Zealand Four Nations squad after Dallin Watene-Zelezniak was ruled out of the tournament with a broken ankle.
Fiji’s Semi Kunatani has demonstrated exactly why you don’t start showboating BEFORE you’ve scored a try with this embarrassing fail. Click here to watch!
Tempers flared between the Junior Kangaroos and Junior Kiwis as the two sides faced-off – literally – during a pre-game haka. Click here to watch the action!
St Helens beat Wigan 14-6 in the Super League Grand Final but a sickening act of violence has been the talking point.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | No CommentsReni Maitua’s contract with the Bulldogs is in danger of being torn up as the NRL investigates his role in a wild brawl outside Brisbane nightclub Hot Gossip.
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | No CommentsThe Sharks have earmarked Ben Barba to fill the vacant No.6 jersey and are hopeful Brisbane will grant him a release in order to join the wooden spooners next year.
- Posted on October 20, 2014 | No CommentsThe Melbourne Storm are “aggressively” on the hunt for a new front-rower following the shock early retirement of premiership forward Bryan Norrie.
- Posted on October 20, 2014 | 1 CommentThe Gold Coast Titans are now in the market for Broncos fullback Josh Hoffman after the shock departure of halves Albert Kelly and Maurice Blair to the Super League.
- Posted on October 20, 2014 | No CommentsRaiders recruit Josh Hodgson may be on the cusp of his first English jersey, but he hopes he doesn't play in his homeland again and wants to finish his career in the NRL.