Like us on Facebook
Country Origin coach Trent Barret has named his side to take on the City Origin team in the 2015 City vs Country clash to be played in Wagga Wagga.
The Junior Kangaroos side has been named to take on the Junior Kiwis this weekend on the Gold Coast.
Australian Kangaroos coach Tim Sheens has named his side to take on the New Zealand Kiwis in the 2015 Anzac Test.
Andrew Fifita is facing six weeks on the sidelines after being slugged with a grade three dangerous throw charge, while Tyson Frizell will miss two games with a careless high tackle charge.
He’s the emerging Canberra Raiders prop tagged the “Wrecking Ball” and rival NRL clubs are now circling after his reserve grade highlights went viral last week.
Adam Reynolds’s field goal attempt saw James Graham take out the half-back’s leg, resulting in a penalty enabling the Rabbitohs to steal the win. Was it the correct call though?
More News And Rumours
- Posted on April 26, 2015 | 28 CommentsCraig Polla-Mounter has urged Luke Keary to stay true to Queensland, admitting he still regrets pulling on a NSW City jersey and killing his Origin dreams 22 years ago.
- Posted on April 26, 2015 | 9 CommentsNSW State of Origin coach Laurie Daley is prepared to name Paul Gallen as captain of the Blues even if fails to play a match before Origin I on May 27.
- Posted on April 26, 2015 | 16 CommentsJustin Hodges dropped a bombshell on Saturday night by announcing he will retire from representative football at season’s end to dedicate his twilight years to the Broncos.
- Posted on April 26, 2015 | 3 CommentsKiwis lock Jason Taumalolo is out of next Friday's Anzac Test after suffering a serious knee injury which is likely to see him sidelined for between six to eight weeks.
- Posted on April 26, 2015 | 12 CommentsPenrith supremo Phil Gould is ready to swoop on Nate Myles with the Origin warhorse likely to quit the Titans after facing the prospect of a massive $220,000 pay cut.
- Posted on April 25, 2015 | 25 CommentsManly Sea Eagles forward Jamie Buhrer is expected to miss the rest of the NRL season after injuring his knee against Melbourne Storm on Saturday night.
- Posted on April 25, 2015 | 33 CommentsAfter 11 years in the NRL with Manly, Parramatta and Cronulla, 32-year-old halfback Jeff Robson admitted he was at the stage of his career where every match was a trial for a new deal.
- Posted on April 25, 2015 | 45 CommentsOff-contract at the end of the season, Paul Gallen’s career is on hold with a painful hip-related injury ruling him out indefinitely and potentially impacting his future at Cronulla.
- Posted on April 25, 2015 | 7 CommentsAn end-of-season trade window coupled with an external draft is firmly on the agenda as the NRL explores a new player transfer model to benefit the game.
- Posted on April 25, 2015 | 7 CommentsThe Warriors are weighing up the option of having staff based permanently in Australia to deal with player recruitment as this was where the vast majority of their signings came from.