Here’s the second instalment of predictions heading into 2017, containing which club will rise, which club will fall, and which club will be walking away with NRL Telstra Premiership trophy next season.
- Dally M: Anthony Milford will step up to another level in 2017, guiding his side to a top-four berth.
- Wooden Spoon: While they’ll show a lot of improvement, Newcastle will claim their third consecutive spoon.
- Minor Premiers: North Queensland will ride the Jason Taumalolo train all the way to the top of the table.
- Runners-Up: Penrith will fall agonisingly short as Nathan Cleary takes Penrith to their first grand final in fourteen years.
- Premiers: Canberra will build from their strong 2016 season to take out the big one in 2017.
Comments are closed.