- James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
The number one fullback in the game continues to soar to new heights. Set up two tries and scored two of his own in the Roosters’ demolition of the Gold Coast Titans.
- Brett Morris (Sydney Roosters)
Scored a hattrick of tries and ran for over 160 metres with ball in hand.
- Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
At this point, we may as well name all 17 players from Bondi in the team of the week. Latrell Mitchell was another standout in the 52-point victory over the Titans, scoring two tries and setting up another.
- Esan Marsters (Wests Tigers)
Scored a double and broke a whopping seven tackles against a lacklustre Cowboys side.
- Reuben Garrick (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
Finished off a try in spectacular fashion midway in the first half before crossing for a second in the final stages of the contest.
- Shaun Johnson (Cronulla Sharks)
Took his side one step closer to finals footy with a big win over competition heavyweights, South Sydney.
- Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
Set up three tries in a man of the match performance against the Newcastle Knights. Also earnt his side a whopping 432 metres of yardage with his stellar kicking game once again on display.
- Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
Has been the leading front-rower in the competition this season and quite possibly put in his best performance of the year against the Warriors. Scored a try, ran for 172 run metres and completed 20 tackles.
- Josh Hodgson (Canberra Raiders)
Man of the match in his side’s big win against New Zealand. Controlled the game from the outset. Hodgson earnt his side 119 metres with his running game and 170 metres with his kicking game as well as scoring a try and breaking a mammoth nine tackles from dummy-half.
- Martin Taupau (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
In just 35 minutes on the field, Taupau scored a try, ran for 120 run metres and completed 28 tackles.
- Wade Graham (Cronulla Sharks)
Was back to his best over the weekend. Ran for 130 metres and completed 25 tackles. His playmaking abilities were back on show with a try assist and 110 kicking metres.
- Kenny Bromwich (Melbourne Storm)
Scored two tries and set up another in a stellar performance. Ran for 130 metres with ball in hand and completed 38 tackles, also recording three line breaks!
- Nathan Brown (Parramatta Eels)
As high a work rate as ever, Nathan Brown ran for 150 metres and completed 40 tackles in his 65-minute stint.
- Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
- Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
- Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
- Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers)
18th Man: James Fischer-Harris (Penrith Panthers)