- Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
Recorded a try assist and a line break assist in Manly’s 18-point victory over the Gold Coast Titans. Also led the way for the away team in run metres with 168.
- Blake Ferguson (Parramatta Eels)
Scored a double in Parramatta’s victory over the Canberra Raiders. The winger also ran for 165 run metres in an impressive effort off the back of an Origin win earlier in the week.
- Brent Naden (Penrith Panthers)
Scored a double in Penrith’s close win over the Panthers on Sunday. Also managed a total of 20 tackles – an impressive feat for a centre – and ran for over 120 run metres.
- Will Hopoate (Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs)
Scored a try, broke six tackles, recorded three offloads and ran for a total of 172 metres in an impressive performance which saw the Bulldogs record just their fourth win of the season.
- Phillip Sami (Gold Coast Titans)
Was a shining light in a team of underperformers. Scored both of the Gold Coast’s tries, broke eight tackles and ran for over 100 running metres.
- Mason Lino (Newcastle Knights)
Scored a try and set up another in his best performance in the Hunter Valley to date.
- James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
Backing up from a near man of the match performance for the Blues in State of Origin Game II, James Maloney recorded two try assists and kicked the match-winning field goal against the Warriors.
- David Klemmer (Newcastle Knights)
Ran for 205 running metres and completed 42 tackles at an effective tackle rate of 100 per cent.
- Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
Got his side home against the Sydney Roosters in a top of the table clash.
- Alex Twal (Wests Tigers)
Played all but 10 minutes against South Sydney. In his 70 minutes on the field, Twal ran for 130 run metres and completed 41 tackles at an effective tackle rate of 100 per cent.
- Curtis Sironen (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
In what was his best performance since donning the black and orange early in his career, the now 25-year-old scored a double and recorded three line breaks against the Gold Coast.
- Manu Ma’u (Parramatta Eels)
Scored a try and completed over 40 tackles in a dominant performance.
- Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland Cowboys)
Ran for 240 metres, completed 40 tackles, broke five of the opposition’s attempts, recorded two offloads and a line break in yet another performance which makes you think that $1 million a season is massive unders for Jason Taumalolo.
- Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm)
- Shane Wright (North Queensland Cowboys)
- Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels)
- Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
18th Man: Euan Aitken (St. George Illawarra Dragons)