NRL stars like James Tedesco Damien Cook, Kalyn Ponga and Latrell Mitchell are all must-haves in your NRL SuperCoach side for 2019, although one man usurps them all when looking at the most-selected players in the game for this season.
This young Dragon has only played four games and is yet to score a four-pointer, but it seems as though Zac Lomax is a no-brainer this time around.
At a cheap price of $196,900, Lomax is in over 50% of teams, after his strong end to the season last year.
He started in the Dragons’ final three games of the season, and was even handed the kicking duties, going a handy 11/13.
Lomax headlines a young top three, with Broncos pairing Payne Haas (49.4% ownership) and Tevita Pangai Jnr (48.4%) close behind.
Top 10 most popular players in SuperCoach
- Zac Lomax – Dragons ($196,900) 50.5% ownership
- Payne Haas – Broncos ($181,100) 49.4%
- Tevita Pangai – Broncos ($495,000) 48.4%
- James Tedesco – Roosters ($689,000) 40.9%
- Kalyn Ponga – Knights ($614,300) 36.5%
- Jake Trbojevic – Sea Eagles ($667,600) 34.2%
- Tom Trbojevic – Sea Eahgles ($691,200) 30.0%
- Damien Cook – Rabbitohs ($726,000) 29.1%
- Albert Hopoate – Sea Eagles ($168,100) 28.9%
- Latrell Mitchell – Roosters ($595,000) 28.7%