NRL stars like James Tedesco Damien Cook, Kalyn Ponga and Latrell Mitchell are all must-haves in your NRL SuperCoach side for 2019, although one man usurps them all when looking at the most-selected players in the game for this season.
This young Dragon has only played four games and is yet to score a four-pointer, but it seems as though Zac Lomax is a no-brainer this time around.
At a cheap price of $196,900, Lomax is in over 50% of teams, after his strong end to the season last year.
He started in the Dragons’ final three games of the season, and was even handed the kicking duties, going a handy 11/13.
The 19-year-old looks set to stamp his mark on the NRL this season after the Dragons lost Nene Macdonald, Jason Nightingale and Kurt Mann, and looks like an important piece of any SuperCoach side.
Lomax headlines a young top three, with Broncos pairing Payne Haas (49.4% ownership) and Tevita Pangai Jnr (48.4%) close behind.
Top 10 most popular players in SuperCoach
- Zac Lomax – Dragons ($196,900) 50.5% ownership
- Payne Haas – Broncos ($181,100) 49.4%
- Tevita Pangai – Broncos ($495,000) 48.4%
- James Tedesco – Roosters ($689,000) 40.9%
- Kalyn Ponga – Knights ($614,300) 36.5%
- Jake Trbojevic – Sea Eagles ($667,600) 34.2%
- Tom Trbojevic – Sea Eahgles ($691,200) 30.0%
- Damien Cook – Rabbitohs ($726,000) 29.1%
- Albert Hopoate – Sea Eagles ($168,100) 28.9%
- Latrell Mitchell – Roosters ($595,000) 28.7%