- Matthew Dufty (St. George Illawarra Dragons)
Was dangerous every time he touched the football. Scored a try, set up another and recorded two line breaks in an impressive performance against the North Queensland Cowboys in Townsville.
- Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
Scored two tries to take his season total to 12.
- Joseph Leilua (Canberra Raiders)
Has continued his impressive streak of form from previous weeks with a try double against the Cronulla Sharks in a controversial contest. Broke a whopping nine tackles, recorded three line breaks and ran for over 150 metres with ball in hand.
- Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
Damaged the Sea Eagles’ defensive line every time he received the football. Scored a double, set up another, kicked eight goals, recorded three line breaks and ran for 110 metres in a man of the match performance.
- Jordan Rapana (Canberra Raiders)
Since his return from injury, the ‘Leipana’ combination has returned in tremendous fashion – albeit a little too late this season – scored a try, broke seven tackles and ran for over 150 run metres.
- Gareth Widdop (St. George Illawarra Dragons)
After a shaky start, kicked into form to lead the Dragons home in the second half. Recorded a try assist and a line break assist out of nowhere to put debutant Jordan Pereira over.
- Kodi Nikorima (Brisbane Broncos)
Put in his best performance of the season in the Broncos’ 50-point demolition over the Penrith Panthers. Was credited with four try contributions – scoring two himself and recording two try assists – ran for 152 metres and showcased a strong kicking game.
- Andrew Fifita (Cronulla Sharks)
Scored a try, broke 10 tackles and ran for 146 metres in dominating fashion.
- Jake Friend (Sydney Roosters)
Another player who this week had his best performance this season; recorded two try assists, two line break assists and completed 46 tackles.
- Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Sydney Roosters)
Recorded 25 tackles and 175 run metres in a strong 55-minute stint. Has returned to top flight in 2018 after a few below par seasons.
- Tariq Sims (St. George Illawarra Dragons)
After two leg breaks it’s taken Tariq Sims time to return to his dominating best. Ran and tackled as hard as ever and left Justin O’Neill wishing he’d never been recalled to a struggling Cowboys line up after the best hit of the season.
- Tepai Moeroa (Parramatta Eels)
Ran for 132 metres, made over 40 tackles and set up a try in a strong performance. At only 22 years of age, Moeroa’s best days are still ahead of him.
- Lachlan Fitzgibbon (Newcastle Knights)
A player of the future whom has continued his impressive streak of form throughout the 2018 season. Scored a try, completed 32 tackles – whilst breaking through 10 of the oppositions attempts – and ran for 120 run metres in a six-point victory over the Gold Coast Titans.
- James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
- Tevita Pangai Junior (Brisbane Broncos)
- Wade Graham (Cronulla Sharks)
- Mitch Barnett (Newcastle Knights)