- Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (Canberra Raiders)
Came of age in Canberra’s first win in over a month of football. Saved two tries, ran for 300 run metres and broke five tackles in his best performance in first grade to date.
- Kyle Feldt (North Queensland Cowboys)
Saved a try in the final seconds of the contest to help his side win their third match in a row for the first time since 2017. Helped his forward with some tough carries, finishing the contest with 170 run metres.
- Michael Jennings (Parramatta Eels)
Ran for 150 run metres, completed the match with an effective tackle rate of 100 percent and recorded a try assist in Parramatta’s first win in several weeks and against the ladder leaders.
- Tom Opacic (North Queensland Cowboys)
Had to cover a number of positions during the contest following various injuries to his outside backs. Ran for 133 run metres and was superb in defence with several fantastic efforts.
- Maika Sivo (Parramatta Eels)
Scored a try and ran for 150 run metres as he edges out teammate Blake Ferguson to earn a spot in our team of the week for Round 12.
- Connor Tracey (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Was superb on debut with a dazzling running game. Finished the contest with 205 run metres, 15 tackle breaks and a line break. The best in a beaten side.
- Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels)
Returned to form in a man of the match performance against South Sydney. Recorded three try assists, ran for 150 run metres and finished the contest with 350 kicking metres.
- Addin Fonua-Blake (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
His efforts almost got his side home against the Penrith Panthers in a tight contest. Ran for 221 running metres, completed 27 tackles, broke seven of the oppositions attempt of tackle and recorded five offloads.
- Silvia Havili (Canberra Raiders)
Filled in admirably for an injured Josh Hodgson. Ran for 70 metres from dummy-half and completed 40 tackles in a 65-minute effort.
- Jordan McLean (North Queensland Cowboys)
Was forced to play big minutes (77) after replacement forward Corey Jensen went off the field with a concussion just two minutes into his stint. The new Cowboys skipper finished the match with 140 run metres and 44 tackles.
- Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
Man of the match on debut with a try and a try assist. Ran for over 100 running metres and completed 35 tackles in a stellar performance.
- Manu Ma’u (Parramatta Eels)
Ran for 216 run metres and finished the match with over 35 tackles.
- Jason Taumalolo (North Queensland Cowboys)
Scored a try and ran for over 200 metres (again) in a rare 80-minute performance for the best forward in the game. Added 41 tackles, eight tackle breaks and four offloads to boot.
- Reed Mahoney (Parramatta Eels)
- John Asiata (North Queensland Cowboys)
- James Fisher-Harris (Penrith Panthers)
- John Bateman (Canberra Raiders)
18th Man: James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)