Brad Fittler has made seven changes to the NSW Blues team that lost by 4 points in Game 1 of the series.
James Maloney, Tom Trbojevic, Tariq Sims, Blake Ferguson and Wade Graham have all been recalled, while Daniel Saifiti and Dale Finucane will make their debuts for the Blues.
The team will fly to Perth on Monday to begin preparations.
- James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
- Blake Ferguson (Parramatta Eels)
- Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
- Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
- James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
- Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
- Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights)
- Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
- Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm)
- Tariq Sims (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Wade Graham (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)