Coach Neil Henry has named his 18-man squad for the October 25 game at WIN Stadium against France with many big names selected.
Roosters premiership players Victor Radley and Angus Crichton are in the team as well as Raiders duo Corey Horsburgh and Emre Guler.
The ARL has increased the eligibility for the team from under 20’s to under 23’s.
“We’ve assembled a quality group of young footballers who have more than proven themselves over the course of the 2019 season,” Henry said.
“Changing the age has allowed us to select a genuine Australia-A side with each of these players now firmly on the pathway to become fully-fledged Kangaroos.”
The Junior Kangaroos match against France will be one of three matches featuring Australian sides, with the Jillaroos and Kangaroos to also play their matches against the Kiwi Ferns and Kiwis respectively.
The 18-man squad:
- Ryan Papenhuyzen (Melbourne Storm)
- Campbell Graham (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Curtis Scott (Melbourne Storm)
- Brad Parker (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Reuben Garrick (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Kalyn Ponga (Newcastle Knights)
- Brodie Croft (Melbourne Storm)
- Corey Horsburgh (Canberra Raiders)
- Reed Mahoney (Parramatta Eels)
- Thomas Flegler (Brisbane Broncos)
- David Fifita (Brisbane Broncos)
- Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
- Victor Radley (Sydney Roosters)
- AJ Brimson (Gold Coast Titans)
- Nat Butcher (Sydney Roosters)
- Emre Guler (Canberra Raiders)
- Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Melbourne Storm)
- Paul Momirovski (Wests Tigers)