The Queensland Residents side to play New South Wales next Sunday has been named, as the rep clash once again serves as a curtain raiser ahead of Game Two of the State of Origin series.
The fixture will take place next Sunday at ANZ Stadium.
Burleigh and Easts both have three players each named in the clash Bears teammates Jamal Fogarty and Patrick Politoni named at halfback and hooker respectively.
Scott Drinkwater (fullback) and Billy Walters (five-eighth) have also been named down the spine.
"The quality of the Intrust Super Cup has gone to another level," Buchanan told qrl.com.au.
"We're healthy in every position which made it extremely tough to pick a team. There were a number of other players who also deserved an opportunity, but unfortunately for them, we can only pick 18."
Last year, the Queensland Residents dominated their NSW counterparts, taking out a 36-6 win.
Queensland Residents 2018 side
- Scott Drinkwater (Easts Tigers)
- Jonus Pearson (Redcliffe Dolphins)
- Marion Seve (Souths Logan Magpies)
- Gehamat Shibasaki (Norths Devils)
- Kalifa Faifai-Loa (Townsville Districts Blackhawks)
- Billy Walters (Easts Tigers)
- Jamal Fogarty (Burleigh Bears)
- Nathaniel Neale (Ipswich Jets)
- Patrick Politoni (Burleigh Bears)
- Sam Anderson (Redcliffe Dolphins)
- Patrick Kaufusi (Easts Tigers)
- Blake Leary (Burleigh Bears)
- Patrick Mago (Souths Logan Magpies)
- Mitchell Cronin (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
- Patrick Carrigan (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
- Lachlan Timm (Sunshine Coast Falcons)
- William Bugden (Northern Pride)
- Jake Clifford (Northern Pride)
Coach: Jon Buchanan