Manly centre Dylan Walker has been given the all-clear to play after being acquitted of assault charges late last week.
The 24-year-old had been unable to play under the NRL’s new ‘no fault stand down’ rule after being charged with assaulting his fiancee last year.
He is yet to play this season.
In a media release, NRL CEO Todd Greenberg said the ‘no fault stand down’ rule had worked effectively.
“We always said that we make no judgement on the guilt or innocence of any player stood down under this rule,” Greenberg said.
“That is a matter for the courts and, in this case, Dylan has been acquitted of the charges and is free to return to the game.”
The Sea Eagles will face the Sharks on Sunday.