The rugby league season is nearly upon us and as the cricket thankfully winds down and the trials get under way, we all get that feeling deep down in the loins.
It is February, right now, where we begin thinking starting line-ups, draws, player moves, fantasy, long-term futures betting and the countdown to round one.
Now it the time you start looking for your guides. Big League will be out come late-February and Rugby League Week won’t be far behind.
Both are decent but both are usually filled with fluff pieces. It is only here with The Punters’ Guide to the 2011 NRL Season that you will get each team and each player broken down with absolute truth and absolute honest.
The Punters’ Guide to the 2011 NRL Season is the must have guide for every rugby league fan. Respected rugby league writer and pricing consultant Nick Tedeschi has put together this thorough guide that is a no-holds barred assessment, unique statistical evaluation and comprehensive betting appraisal all rolled into one. With the legendary Mr Rugby chiming in and much information sourced from within the gambling industry, there is no better tool for the rugby league punter no matter how seriously one takes their betting. It can even be used to win your tipping competition or fantasy league.
The Punters Guide to the 2011 NRL Season includes:
- All the latest team information with complete squad listings for each club.
- Detailed betting information from the 2010 season including analysis of head-to-head, line and total points betting for each club and the NRL as a whole.
- The thoughts and premiership prices of Australia’s top rugby league gambler and former Punting Ace guru, Mr Rugby.
- An in-depth and original statistical analysis of all 16 teams.
- Detailed betting data for each and every team.
- Recruitment analysis, positional and coaching assessment and draw evaluation for every club.
- Predictions and betting advice for the 2011 season.
This product is a must for every NRL fan. It is useful for those who bet on NRL games regularly, casual footy punters, those in tipping competitions and fantasy competitions and those who just want the latest on the upcoming footy season. There is no guide quite like The Punters Guide to the 2011 NRL Season.
The Punters Guide to the 2011 NRL Season is on sale for only $14.95 and is extraordinary value for every rugby league fan.
It is a great value purchase and is a must for any rugby league fan.