The Parramatta Eels brings you the first in-depth report on all our injured players with Round 1 just around the corner – and we’ll be updating it weekly throughout the season!
- 2014 recruit Justin Hunt is recovering well from his off-season groin surgery, and will be ready to take the field again in the next few weeks.
- New English recruit Lee Mossop is recovering from surgery on his right shoulder and will be out indefinitely.
- Jacob Loko is recovering from an injury to his right knee, and will be sidelined indefinitely.
- Kelepi Tanginoa is recovering well from a stress fracture to his right foot, but has no definite return date.
- Kaysa Pritchard has a right ankle injury and will be fit to return to the field in approximately Round 6.