Matt Ballin has confirmed he is one of the 14 players reported to be out of favour at Manly, but says he’s not going anywhere.
Reports emerged last week that Ballin was one of five contracted players the Sea Eagles were keen to get off their books and the premiership hooker on Thursday told Fox Sports News he had been given the tap on the shoulder.
— TAB (@tabcomau) July 29, 2015
Asked if it had been communicated to him that he was not wanted, Ballin replied: “Yeah it has. I’m fully aware of that.
“I disagree with what their reasons are and I’m going to stand up for what I believe in and what I believe is best for the club and myself.”