Like us on Facebook
The St George Illawarra Dragons have announced the signing of New Zealand Warriors NYC centre Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard to a two-year contract.
Manly is facing a dramatic shake-up with the position of coach Geoff Toovey under siege as part of sweeping changes expected under the club’s new ownership model.
With full autonomy, Manly’s controlling owners will sit down with restless fullback Brett Stewart and convince him into finishing his career a one-club player.
There are reports once again circulating that the New Zealand Warriors could lose Feleti Mateo, with the 30-year-old apparently seeking a release to join a Sydney club.
English rugby union giants Gloucester are set to launch a $1 million raid to try and jag the signature of 120kg South Sydney prop forward George Burgess.
Paul Gallen is facing a hefty fine from the Cronulla Sharks after posting offensive remarks on social media, with the NRL to also launch an investigation into the matter.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 79 CommentsOFFICIAL: The Bulldogs have confirmed the signing of Australian and New South Wales representative, Brett Morris, on a four-year deal through until the end of 2018.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 8 CommentsClive Churchill Medal winner Sam Burgess has become the first English winner of the RLIF International Player of the Year Award at a function in Brisbane.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | No CommentsNew Zealand Warriors utility Thomas Leuluai has admitted he would be open to re-joining the Wigan Warriors in the future, the club he left in 2012 after a six-year stay.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 15 CommentsParramatta are endeavouring to move ahead with life after Jarryd Hayne and will begin by upgrading and extending the contract of coach Brad Arthur until the end of the 2017.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 28 CommentsNRL cult figure George Rose in contract talks with the St George Illawarra Dragons after his one-year deal with the Melbourne Storm came to an end this year.
- Posted on October 23, 2014 | 26 CommentsChampion forward Anthony Watmough could remain at the Manly Sea Eagles following a dramatic changeover of the club’s ownership.
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | 9 CommentsBrisbane front rower Martin Kennedy won’t be at the club in 2015 but Ben Barba is likely to remain after his management rubbished reports linking him to Cronulla.
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | 18 CommentsThe St George Illawarra Dragons' salary cap strain has claimed its first victim with prop Jack Stockwell expected to be granted a release to join Newcastle Knights.
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | 54 CommentsCronulla Sharks chief executive Steve Noyce has been made redundant as part of an overhaul of the club’s management structure.
- Posted on October 22, 2014 | 15 CommentsBroncos reject Josh Hoffman has been rushed into the New Zealand Four Nations squad after Dallin Watene-Zelezniak was ruled out of the tournament with a broken ankle.