Like us on Facebook
The Manly Sea Eagles intend to strike back at the Gold Coast should Daly Cherry-Evans join the Titans by targeting under 20s player of the year Kane Elgey.
The Warriors could find more fertile ground recruiting in the English Super League after missing out on NRL stars Jason Taumalolo and Kieran Foran last week.
NRL boss Dave Smith says he is prepared to open his war chest and make Greg Inglis the first beneficiary of his special fund to keep elite players in the game.
Parramatta have this week held urgent talks to secure coach Brad Arthur’s future after Manly launched a secret plan to lure the Eels boss to Brookvale as early as this season.
Each season we see a bunch of young kids step up into the NRL and start carving out sensational careers. Here’s ten players we think will start making the transition this season.
Two former Gold Coast Titans, Ashley Harrison and Steve Michaels, have been charged over the cocaine crisis engulfing the NRL club.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 32 CommentsSam Burgess' hopes of making the Rugby World Cup could be extinct after 80 minutes of Six Nations rugby this weekend. Would you like to see him back in the NRL?
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 57 CommentsThe Brisbane Broncos have announced Justin Hodges would take charge of the captaincy reins for the 2015 NRL season.
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 26 CommentsGold Coast Titans coach Neil Henry wants to see the players who have been stood down by the club allowed to return to the field once they have had their initial court appearances.
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 20 CommentsOFFICIAL: The North Queensland Cowboys have announced the re-signing of Kiwis representative forward Jason Taumalolo on a two-year deal.
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 21 CommentsEntering into his 11th season, Nigel Plum is racing the clock to be fit for round one in what he has revealed will be his last season in the NRL before hanging up the boots.
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 41 CommentsCowboys back-row sensation Jason Taumalolo has rejected a $2 million deal from the Warriors to stay loyal to North Queensland with the club to publicly confirm the signing today.
- Posted on February 27, 2015 | 43 CommentsThe Titans upped the ante for Daly Cherry-Evans on Thursday with an offer of $450,000 more than his Manly deal and a consultancy role on the club’s recruitment.
- Posted on February 26, 2015 | 66 CommentsDeparting St George Illawarra forward Trent Merrin has been given until next Wednesday to decide between Penrith and Brisbane for next season.
- Posted on February 26, 2015 | 72 CommentsThe Panthers have announced that speedy utility Tyrone Peachey and emerging centre Waqa Blake have extended their contracts with the club.
- Posted on February 26, 2015 | 23 CommentsThe question has to be asked: why do clubs on the Gold Coast keep failing? Plenty of people, great weather, close to MAJOR attractions. Why is it that sporting sides cannot survive in such an ideal location?