Like us on Facebook
Warriors back rower Ben Henry has suffered a season-ending injury for the second time in less than two years after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
The Sydney Roosters plan to use Blake Ferguson’s enforced holiday to lock the former NSW State of Origin centre into a long-term contract extension.
Here’s our Team of the Week following the completion of Round 4 of the 2015 NRL season. Who was your stand out player of the round?
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs front row forward Sam Kasiano has today confirmed he will remain at the Bulldogs for a further three seasons, through until the end of 2018.
Blake Ferguson suffered ligament damage to his right foot in last Sunday’s win against the Canberra Raiders and it is expected to be sidelined for four months.
Gold Coast Titans x-factor James Roberts has pledged his allegiance to the Gold Coast, declaring his intention to ink a contract extension with the club that saved him.
More News And Rumours
- Posted on March 30, 2015 | 9 CommentsTrent Merrin has dismissed the possibility of a stunning mid-season move to Penrith, declaring his commitment to St George Illawarra as the Dragons found their fire on Saturday night.
- Posted on March 30, 2015 | 15 CommentsJordan Kahu will be handed a new deal by Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett after the classy utility on Sunday saved the Broncos for the second time in three weeks.
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 3 CommentsThe Warriors and Manu Vatuvei are locked in negotiations to keep the powerful winger at the club when his contract runs out at the end of the season.
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 25 CommentsShaun Kenny-Dowall was signed by the Roosters as a teenager living in a Sydney hostel, played the 2013 grand final with a broken jaw and ideally wants to remain at Bondi Junction.
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 20 CommentsBilly Slater is set to sign a $1.8 million deal with Melbourne Storm as he closes in on becoming the NRL’s greatest tryscorer for one club.
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 15 CommentsThe Bulldogs will refrain from tearing up Jacob Loko’s contract but the centre is expected to be suspended from a number of matches for his booze-fuelled rampage in Sydney CBD.
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 23 CommentsSt George Illawarra star Gareth Widdop has revealed the new structures in place at the Dragons haven’t suited his natural game, and he’s keen to revert […]
- Posted on March 29, 2015 | 10 CommentsThe Canberra Raiders have suffered a double injury blow with prop Shannon Boyd and winger Sisa Waqa ruled out of Sunday's clash against the Roosters in Sydney.
- Posted on March 28, 2015 | 16 CommentsThe famous Folau name looks set to remain in the NRL for at least a further two years with tearaway Parramatta centre-winger John close to re-signing a new upgraded deal with the club.
- Posted on March 28, 2015 | 25 CommentsThe Warriors have again been linked to another high-profile Australia-based player coming off-contract, in Sydney Roosters and Kiwis flyer Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.